From the 1st April HARCVS will cease to provide:
- The Advice Service for charitable organisations
- Advice for people who wish to volunteer
These services will be provided by Rural Action Yorkshire, based at Askham Bryan near York. We are now in the final stages of completing the transfer of services and staff to the new provider. So from 13th March 2017 all enquiries from groups needing advice or from people wishing to book a face to face volunteering appointment should be directed to Rural Action Yorkshire.
New Provider Contact Details:
Phone: 01904 704177
HARCVS will continue to provide the following services beyond 1st April:
- Harrogate District Where to Turn Directory
- Harrogate District Volunteering Directory
- Promotion of voluntary sector jobs and events
- Newsletters and online guidance
HARCVS is not closing and will continue to have offices at Harrogate and Ripon Community Houses. We are currently reviewing our structure and the services we will be providing from 1st April 2017 onwards. The HELP services, including Ripon and Rural Wellbeing, will not be affected and will continue unchanged.